Annie’s Shandon Inn is a unique part of Brisbane’s history and has been welcoming guests to the centre of town for over 120 years.
We offer 19 rooms, all air conditioned, some with en-suites, all with charm and character. Facilities also include a kitchenette, a dining area and 24 hour tea and coffee making facilities.
You can also take advantage of the fine Brisbane weather on our shaded balcony!
Annie’s location means it is convenient to everything in the heart of Brisbane. All of these points of interest are within 5 minutes walk:
- Central Train Station
- Many cafes, restaurants and bars
- Queen Street Mall - the main shopping area in central Brisbane
- Brisbane City Hall
- All the amenities - Banks, Post Office etc.
Add another 5 to 10 minutes walk and you find yourself enjoying:
- Parliament House
- Botanic Gardens
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre
- Queensland Art Gallery, Queensland Museum
- Southbank Parklands
We hope to see you soon!